The competence of Press and Public Relations Division implies an active communication with the society and contribution to the work of the media means, implementation of the right information policy.
The division organizes the following:
• Preparation and spread of information on the ongoing processes (reforms, trainings, official meetings, visits and other events) in the Main Prosecutor’s Office.
• Holds press conferences and briefings of the Main Prosecutor and staff members of the Main Prosecutor’s Office;
• Prepares information and press releases on the activities of the Prosecutor’s Office;
• Holds presentations of the current and completed projects of the Prosecutor’s Office;
• Conducts thematic meetings, press conferences and briefings with the society and the mass media;
• Disseminates information by means of the news channels;
• Creates, develops and renews the official website, photo and video archives of the Main Prosecutor’s Office
Any journalist, who is interested in reviewing the activities of the Prosecutor’s Office may apply to the division and receive information on the activities of the subordinated departments, regional and district Prosecutor’s Offices.
Press and Public Relations Division provides an operative assistance for journalists in gaining information from a Prosecutor’s Office, or in obtaining comments from an official.
Besides, the division provides telephone and direct consultations to the citizens on clarifying the issues of their interest, directs them to the relevant services, answers the questions set by the citizens straightly to the staff members of the division or those asked through media.
For subscriptions to our newsletter, please contact us through an e-mail.
Tbilisi, Ortachala, #24, Gorgasali str.
Phone: +995 32 2405231; +995 32 2405564; +995 32 2405244; +995 32 2405150; +995 32 2405151;
Head of the division: Natia Sukhiashvili; email@example.com
Deputy Head of the Department: Giorgi Grdzelishvili; firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisor: Eka Chichua; email@example.com
Advisor: Teona Andalashvili; firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisor: Marina Ramishvili; email@example.com